Student Assistant – Finance and Administration
At Studio David Thulstrup
Studio David Thulstrup is looking for a Student Assistant with a focus on finance and project planning to join our team as soon as possible.
ABOUT STUDIO DAVID THULSTRUP
As founder and creative director, David Thulstrup has completed an extensive portfolio of local and international projects ranging from new residential architecture and domestic interiors, to retail stores, hospitality, and product design. Amongst other awards, David received the Wallpaper* Design Award 2019 for ‘Best New Restaurant’ for Noma 2.0, and was selected as one of Architectural Digest’s 200 Influencers.
We are an international team of architects, interior designers, product designers and specialists, working in a naturally lit studio space in an industrial building in Copenhagen.
You have a passion for numbers, budgets, planning and HR administration. As Student Assistant you will be an important link between management and project leaders. Your main priority will be to provide an overview of resources, timelines, and budgets. Resource and milestone planning come naturally to you, and your analytical mindset allows you to constantly measure performance and, ultimately, the success of projects.
In close corporation with our CEO you will be responsible for preparing the financial reporting of the studio, including budget allocation, forecasting, follow-ups on sales and consumption, as well as ad hoc analyses.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and passionate about supporting your colleagues.
We would like you to join us approx. 10 hours per week as soon as possible.
- Preparation of project schedules, resource planning, milestone plans and budgets
- Preparation of forecasts and deviations based on ongoing project budgets
- Preparation of invoices and dunning procedure
- Ensure optimal use of project management tools and consistent project reporting
- Responsible for preparing the studio’s financial reporting and controlling on a monthly basis in close coordination with the CEO
- Currently enrolled in a relevant education (e.g. Business Administration, Economics or similar). You have completed a minimum of two years of your bachelor’s degree
- Detail oriented and structured
- You love digging into numbers, preparing budgets, forecasting and creating follow-up reports
- Ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines and manage your time
- Good verbal and written Danish and English skills
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to email@example.com
(subject: ‘Student Assistant’).
For questions about the position please contact CEO Louise Rue Moos at
We would like to receive your application no later than December 18, 2020. As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please note, that vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline indicated. We kindly advise you to apply as early as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that all data will be processed according to the General Data Protection Regulations.