The Copenhagen based architecture, interior and design practice Studio David Thulstrup, is looking for an experienced architect (5-10 years) with excellent project management skills and technical understanding to join the team and help taking Studio David Thulstrup to the next stage of its growth.
About the Studio:
David Thulstrup is a designer and architect with a refined yet diverse approach to interiors and architecture, intertwining traditional aesthetics with modern simplicity. Since setting up Studio David Thulstrup in Copenhagen in 2009 he has completed an extensive portfolio of local and international projects ranging from new residential architecture and domestic interiors, to retail stores, hospitality and product design. In early 2018 he completed the interiors of the new Noma restaurant in Copenhagen for the world-renowned chef René Redzepi. Please read more here.
About the Candidate:
The candidate must be a strong all-rounder in architecture and interior design. A leader who can provide good project management support to our department directors and project leaders, along with technical support to our junior architects.
We are seeking a strong candidate to join the team full-time at our office in Copenhagen from August 1, 2018, earlier if possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to our department directors and project leaders on a variety of projects across all departments
- Work closely with clients, architects, designers, engineers and technical project managers implementing complex site specific design concepts
- Meeting key delivery milestones and working within budgetary constraints
- Providing hands on support to our technical drawing team
- Producing technical drawings
Successful candidate would have:
- Degree in architecture or architectural technology and construction management (bygningskonstruktor)
- Min. six years of experience with project management and technical drawing
- Relevant experience in residential, retail and hospitality sector
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrable experience overseeing and being responsible for project deliveries
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills to coordinate the work with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Solution oriented; driven, articulate and resourceful
- Self-motivated and self-critical
- A great teamplayer
- Strong proficiency to produce drawings in various scales, prepare 2D/3D drawings and production information
- Excellent knowledge of construction detailing and preferably Danish regulations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Application deadline: June 17, 2018, at 00:00
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and portfolio adressed to Studio Manager Agla Stefansdottir:
E-mail subject: ‘Architect/Project manager’
Studio David Thulstrup/Agla Stefánsdóttir
Lergravsvej 59 1.tv
2300 Copenhagen S